Skip to content
- All applicants should be high school graduates OR 19 years or older at the start of the applicant’s program or course.
- Applicants who wish to qualify as domestic students must produce valid documentation confirming their legal status as Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants who are classified as International students must meet the requirements for international students studying in Canada as laid down by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Applicants must demonstrate an acceptable level of English language skills. The minimum level of English is IELTS 5 for the program, or equivalent.
- Applicants are required to complete a criminal record search before beginning the practicum
- Applicants are required to complete basic First Aid before beginning the practicum
- To be successful in an online course, students need to be able to:
- Copy and paste
- Locate and upload a file
- Use a web browser and word processor
- Send and receive emails